About Steve Proctor
Steve Proctor is the Founder, President, and Chief Executive Officer of G.S. Proctor & Associates. He manages the lobbying staff throughout Maryland and oversees all aspects of clients’ government relations and lobbying strategy. Steve and his leadership team create and implement client government relations strategies, foster relationship with elected officials on clients’ behalf, and lobby legislation at the federal, state and local levels.
Born at Andrews Air Force Base, Steve grew up in Southern Maryland and has been a lifelong supporter and advocate for these communities. Steve graduated from The George Washington University with a bachelor’s degree in political science.
Currently, Steve is actively involved in the following organizations throughout Prince George’s County and Southern Maryland:
- Bowie State University, Board of Visitors Member
- College of Southern Maryland Foundation, Board Member
- Mission of Love Charities, Inc., Advisory Council Member
- Old Line Bank, Board Member
- Melwood Prince George’s County Open, Executive Committee Member
- Greater Prince George’s Business Roundtable, Board Member
- Holy Rosary Catholic Church, Finance Committee Member
- Prince George’s Suite Magazine, Advisory Board Member
- Bishop McNamara High School, Board & Executive Committee Membe